02/20/14
12 comments Wear This: Casual Chambray for your Thursday by   |   12 comments

little denim dress

Today’s outfit is one that I would wear when I’m working, but still want to look semi put together. Remember it peeking into a few photos from yesterday’s post? It’s casual but not TOO casual. And super comfortable.

So when I’m running around putting projects together, styling things, or taking photos, this is my go-to outfit. Mostly because I’m constantly popping in and out of Hobby Lobby when I’m in the middle of a project. And hey, I don’t need every person I encounter to know that on any given day at home, I most likely haven’t brushed my hair.

chambray. chambray.

Clutch by Slide Sideways

denim dance break

salmon clutch from slide sideways

denim dress

Photography by Sarah Eddy

I feel like this would be a good travel outfit too because it’s loose-fitting and comfortable, without being a baggy sweatshirt. So, I’m definitely bringing it with me next week when I’m in Palm Springs for Meet/Make/Do.

Chambray Dress // BDG

Necklace // Kate Miss

Shoes // Need Supply

Clutch // Slide Sideways

What does your go-to outfit look like? The one that you wear on casual (but semi-professional) days?

For more style posts like this one, visit this link.

This entry is filed under , , , , , .
12 comments to Wear This: Casual Chambray for your Thursday Click here to reply

super cute!

juni commented on February 20th, 2014 at 9:26 am

Thanks Juni. :)

papernstitch commented on February 20th, 2014 at 11:41 am

Sooooo cute!

krisi at krisimiller.com commented on February 20th, 2014 at 1:24 pm

Such a simple but lovely outfit. I love the necklace!

Shelissa commented on February 20th, 2014 at 3:56 pm

I saw you wearing this in your post yesterday and was going to ask where you got it? I love it- perfect to go out and about, but comfy and chic. Looks great on you.
Diane@InMyOwnStyle recently posted..My New Decorating Stuff…aka Accessories

Diane@InMyOwnStyle commented on February 20th, 2014 at 4:05 pm

Adorable! I don’t own really any casual dresses, but this makes me wish I did! My go-to right now has been jeans, a button down and a sweater, plus some sort of ridiculously large necklace.
Kelly @ Studio DIY recently posted..DIY Giant Moon Piñata for The Land of Nod!

Kelly @ Studio DIY commented on February 20th, 2014 at 4:11 pm

Super cute dress! :)
Love
Tabea

Tabet recently posted..Still alive and in love with fashion

Tabet commented on February 20th, 2014 at 4:56 pm

[…] // ONE Loving this casual and effortless look // TWO Gorgeous styling and hand-crafted products form Place de Bleu // THREE Cute cafe in New York // FOUR Sarah’s beautiful studio and diy shelves – I love all of her products for a sunny afternoon ! // FIVE Words to inspire and beautifully designed by Corina // SIX Get crafty with these fantastic dip dyed placements ! […]

LINK LOVE // FRIDAY FAVOURITES | Folk & Fest commented on February 21st, 2014 at 1:14 am

So pretty!
chelsea recently posted..Thankful Fridays are the Best Fridays.

chelsea commented on February 21st, 2014 at 9:38 am

Love the dress. Cute post dear..

Love,

Janika
janika R recently posted..Happy Birthday Dear…

janika R commented on February 23rd, 2014 at 12:25 pm

Oh I love Slide Sideways! They have the best prints. What a cute, easy look!

XOXO
Becca | Ladyface Blog
Becca recently posted..LoveCoups Review and Giveaway!

Becca commented on February 23rd, 2014 at 3:37 pm