03/06/14
14 comments Interior Obsessions: Inspired by These Spaces by   |   14 comments

black and white room with colorful artwork

So, I’m just going to admit that there’s no particular theme to today’s Interior Obsessions post. Except for the fact that they’re all pretty awesome. Is that a theme? I’m thinking that might be a theme.

Either way, I think you’ll enjoy these spaces. My absolute favorite is this first one, above (and that staircase below).

(above) Black and white with a little color.

what a great staircase

An inviting staircase.

a white kitchen with colorful accessories

How great is this kitchen? I really like that it’s filled to the brim with stuff. Sometimes, clutter is a good thing.

a well appointed living room

Those pillows and that artwork. Yes!

a workspace with a great inspiration board

A workspace wall that is exploding with inspiration.

beautiful kitchen with blue vintage stove

Love the blue antique stove in this interior. Has a great farmhouse feel.

love this white living room with colorful accents and accessories

And this is a fun one.

Which space is your favorite? Curious to know what style best suits your home.

This entry is filed under , , , .
14 comments to Interior Obsessions: Inspired by These Spaces Click here to reply

Pretty Awesome is definitely a theme! I love the art hanging in the first one. I need to get some of those hangers and try that!
Kelly @ Studio DIY recently posted..HowAboutWe: Donut Making Date!

Kelly @ Studio DIY commented on March 6th, 2014 at 11:59 am

You totally have a theme – white space with rainbow accessories! So invigorating!

Anna commented on March 6th, 2014 at 12:35 pm

These are all gorgeous! You have amazing taste!

Mary Costa Photography commented on March 6th, 2014 at 12:59 pm

That kitchen is amazing! I love all the colors!!
xx Chloe
Chloe recently posted..A Few of My Favorite Things: Too Faced Bulletproof Brows

Chloe commented on March 6th, 2014 at 1:40 pm

I love the staircase – and the table & barstools in the farmhouse kitchen. I think I need multiple houses… :)
Danielle@Stickelberry recently posted..DIY Paper Nursery Mobile

Danielle@Stickelberry commented on March 6th, 2014 at 2:36 pm

I loved the colors in the kitchen! So different but work so fine together! Good match! ;)
Camila recently posted..Friendly Dentist

Camila commented on March 6th, 2014 at 3:40 pm

I just love looking at all of these nicely put together spaces. It kind of calms me down, haha. Is that weird?
Kristen recently posted..I’ve Got Texas In My Soul

Kristen commented on March 6th, 2014 at 5:24 pm

Ooh . . . hard to choose. For me, it has to be the staircase and the workspace. But like all else too!
Cheryl @ Artzzle recently posted..Another Easy “Inside Day” Project

Cheryl @ Artzzle commented on March 6th, 2014 at 5:52 pm

Love these spaces! I’d love to make an inspiration wall above my desk like in that workspace.
Kevin | Thou Swell recently posted..Currently Loving: Loaf

Kevin | Thou Swell commented on March 6th, 2014 at 6:05 pm

I love how the spaces you chose are neutral and simple with these bursts of personality and and color.
Nina recently posted..Buzzfeed Quizzes tell you Everything you ever Wanted to Know About me.

Nina commented on March 6th, 2014 at 6:50 pm

I swear people always think it’s crazy that I love white walls… but I just do. They make me so happy. That staircase and kitchen have be drooling.
bettijo @ PagingSupermom.com recently posted..Worksheet Wednesday: L Is for Lucky

bettijo @ PagingSupermom.com commented on March 6th, 2014 at 7:20 pm

I love, love, love that rainbowed-out kitchen. Wish I could do something like that in my house. Think it could work with cream-colored walls? Might have to try it!
Sarah recently posted..On Learning Food Photography

Sarah commented on March 9th, 2014 at 12:54 am

I love the idea of using clothes hangers for wall art. You can change the artwork whenever you feel like it. I like the idea of the cluttered kitchen but I think in reality it would drive me mad!
Maxine recently posted..My Wedding Scrapbook

Maxine commented on March 9th, 2014 at 2:14 pm

holy inspiration batman! these are beautiful spaces. makes me want to run out and sign a new lease so I can get to decorating! <3

Nicole commented on March 18th, 2014 at 12:58 pm