03/27/14
7 comments Interior Obsessions: Drool-Worthy Dining Room Chairs by   |   7 comments

Interior Obsessions // all about the dining chairs

This week, I’m completely obsessed with dining room chairs. And I literally have no idea why. We’re not looking for new chairs at the moment. In fact, I really like the ones we have. BUT I cannot shake the fact that dining rooms with amazing chairs have been popping up a lot lately, especially on my interiors board.

So, I might as well embrace it. Right?

Here are some dining rooms I’m crushing on right now, that just so happen to have awesome chairs…

(above) This combo of chairs makes me happy.

pastel chairs in the a rustic modern dining room

Love all the pastel colors and variations in chair shapes happening here.

a beautiful dining room with lots of windows

Well, this is a great space, huh? And so are the chairs. Feels pretty effortless.

Dowel Leg Dining Chairs

Everybody loves dowel legs. Right?

mismatched dining chairs in a modern farmhouse

Every chair is different. And it total works in this modern farmhouse dining room.

dining room table with mismatched chairs + blue wall

Another good example.

pastel dipped dining room chairs

And my favorite chairs of all!

What has been inspiring you lately, as far an interiors go? Anything specific?

7 comments to Interior Obsessions: Drool-Worthy Dining Room Chairs Click here to reply

The paint dipped legs are a stroke of genius!

Anna commented on March 27th, 2014 at 9:03 am

Ah, such pretty things!
chelsea recently posted..This is Real Life: A Book Update

chelsea commented on March 27th, 2014 at 9:22 am

I agree, paint dipped chairs are a great idea. A cool way to customize some chairs from a flea market or yard sale.
Rebekah {aCricketSang} recently posted..Honey Chili Beer Chicken

Rebekah {aCricketSang} commented on March 27th, 2014 at 9:25 am

Really love the 5th combo of chairs!! Such a beautiful combination!!

We have today an art project in our blog for those who would like to decorate their walls, come and take a look!! ;)

Cuero&Mør recently posted..[Make-it] Joy Poster

Cuero&Mør commented on March 27th, 2014 at 10:07 am

I want to live in all those places.
Chelsea recently posted..Palm Springs Style

Chelsea commented on March 27th, 2014 at 10:48 am

Love these picks! Mix and match dining room chairs are all the rage. I especially love the ones in the first photo, all blues and greens!
Kevin | Thou Swell recently posted..Guest Post on Clear the Way: Wood Counter Tops

Kevin | Thou Swell commented on March 27th, 2014 at 10:25 pm

I seriously have a sad obsession with dining room chairs. I can’t help but change my mind every few months and switch them out. luckily, i usually can thrift them myself so it’s not breaking the ol bank :)

Great post!
Abigail recently posted..finally friday!

Abigail commented on March 28th, 2014 at 7:45 am