03/28/14
7 comments 6 DIYs to Try This Weekend by   |   7 comments

Spring DIYs to Try // weekend craft projects

This weekend, I’m getting packed for my trip to Cali and trying to get ahead on posts and projects before I go. I do have a handful of DIYs to try before I get into the work zone though.

Here are my favorites from the week…

1. This french toast and bacon recipe from Stacy Newgent on Design Sponge

2. An edible flower cake from Amy Merrick on Designlovefest

3. Fabric covered favor boxes from me on Project Wedding

4. DIY ombre + color blocked donuts from me on Paper & Stitch

5. Confetti dipped Easter eggs from Kelly of Studio DIY

6. And an easy floral centerpiece from Melanie Blodgett on Julep

Don’t these feel kind of spring-ish to you? Love the colors.

Hope you have a great weekend!

This entry is filed under , , , , , , .
7 comments to 6 DIYs to Try This Weekend Click here to reply

The pastel doughnuts look amazing. I wish I could buy them from my local bakery!

Rebekah {aCricketSang} commented on March 28th, 2014 at 10:14 am

Thanks Rebekah. They’re SO easy to make. It takes no time at all.

papernstitch commented on March 28th, 2014 at 10:51 am

Yay! Thanks for including my confetti eggs, Britt! I think those donuts of yours might be a necessity over here this weekend.
Kelly @ Studio DIY recently posted..Happy Weekend! (+ Cake for Breakfast!)

Kelly @ Studio DIY commented on March 28th, 2014 at 11:32 am

Thanks Kel. You should totally make some of those donuts! So easy. We could even make some when I’m there next week.

papernstitch commented on March 28th, 2014 at 2:45 pm

Oh I love those confetti dipped easter eggs!
Hope recently posted..Paris, Je T’aime: Are You Dreaming Of Paris?

Hope commented on March 29th, 2014 at 1:51 am

Yep! I love those too Hope. Kelly always comes up with the best projects!

papernstitch commented on March 29th, 2014 at 12:52 pm

Those donuts are amazing!
Kait recently posted..Donut Worry, Be Happy (Gluten-Free Donuts)

Kait commented on April 6th, 2014 at 5:51 pm