Two weeks from today, I'll be jumping on a plane for a full week of fun in the sun. Saying that this vacation was needed is an understatement. So, I'm super excited that it's almost here.
The only thing is...It's been a while since I've spent any amount of time at the beach. I know...I know...I live in Florida. The irony is not lost on me. So, I'm probably going to need a few new things. Oh darn!
Here are my top picks for what to wear/ bring with you on a beach vacation, aside from sunscreen of course.
2. sandcastle cover-up (love the back)
4. maya sandal (these are only $38)
8. Maslin & Co zebra beach towel (faux and made of cotton - do not panic)
14. Karen Walker super duper sunglasses (want these)
15. The Row gradient shade sunglasses (and these!)
18. Zinke one piece
19. Swash underwire bikini (love this pattern)
20. Suboo one piece
21. Cold Picnic leather tote (not practical for water, but still love it)
22. Clare Vivier matilde canvas tote (need this)
23. jada large tote
24. hooray tote from Ban.do (only $20)
What is on your must-haves list for the beach?