If you haven't noticed from my recent posts, I'm kind of falling for summer right now. Like, HARD.
I think it's because everyone sort of takes it easy (to some degree anyway) during the summer months. People go on vacation. Everyone seems a little happier. And everything just seems more relaxed and kind of chill. Don't you think?
With as hectic as things can get during the rest of the year, this feels like the time to just kind of soak it in. Create some memories and maybe even have a pool party. Because honestly, it doesn't matter how many projects I have on my to-do list, the pool will forever be calling my name during this season. And I'm completely okay with that. Hope you are too. Here are 8 reasons I'm currently falling for summer...
1. (above) this surreal photo from Andrew Jason Leung
2. summertime cocktail recipes from Designlovefest
3. this beautiful trolley car in Portugal from photographer, Joao Almeida - the tiles remind me of a spanish style pool
4. this summer party girl, looking all cute in her party hat, on Glitter Guide
5. fresh fruit mimosas in the pool on Treasures and Travels
6. palms + that salmon-colored wall from my trip to St Thomas
8. a floating flower wreath, which may look familiar because it's one of my DIYs
What do you like most about this season? Any memories that you always look back on around this time of year? Or fun traditions?