This weekend is shaping up to be the first couple of days in a long while that I don’t plan to work. At all. We have nothing planned and I’m completely happy with that.
Maybe I’ll get around to some DIYs, just for fun. Or maybe I’ll just catch up on the new season of The Killing. Either way, it should be a good weekend.
Here are a handful of DIYs to try, if you feel so inclined…
2. gold scalloped umbrella project from Sarah Hearts
3. woven pencil pouch DIY from Lovely Indeed
4. DIY llama keychain from my recent ‘What’s In My Bag’ post
5. an indoor DIY pool party (with plenty of DIY ideas) from Studio DIY
6. candy coated end table makeover that I created for Curbly (plus s $200 gift card giveaway to Sherwin Williams)
What are your plans for the weekend?