5 Minute DIY to Try: Nail Polish Necklace Idea

5 Minute DIY to Try // Nail Polish Necklace Idea

I’m prepping for a shoot this morning, that involves me being just about up to my eyeballs in popsicles. Are you getting weird visual from that? Because I am.

But popsicles aside, I wanted to pop in and share a necklace tutorial that I just created for Momtastic. Now, I know what you’re thinking… Brittni, you just posted a necklace DIY last week silly. And that is very true. BUT this one is different from the last AND, as I mentioned in that post, I am pretty obsessed with this particular kind of jewelry.

So… I feel like it’s warranted. Fingers crossed that you agree.

DIY // Wood beaded necklace with painted nail polish details

5 Minute DIY to Try // Nail Polish Necklace Idea

Check out the full tutorial on Momtastic.

What are you up to today? Any big plans in your neck of the woods?

This entry is filed under , , , , , , .

This necklace looks fabulous! I love how you’ve applied colour using nail varnish. What a simple idea and it looks extra special on the wooden beads. Love it!

Emma Jayne x
Emma Jayne recently posted..Six of my favourite blogs

Emma Jayne | February 24th, 2015 at 9:09 am

Cute! Love it.

Raquel | February 24th, 2015 at 9:27 am

So super cute and such a great way to use left over polish!

Stephanie R | February 24th, 2015 at 1:44 pm

I loved your tutorial on Momtastic. I’ve really been into making and wearing DIY necklaces lately, and I really loved the different ways that you painted the wooden beads. I’m definitely going to try the washi tape idea.

-Helen
Helen recently posted..Monochromatic Mod

Helen | February 24th, 2015 at 2:59 pm

This is so beautiful and yet simple! I love it! And that stick for painting the beads = genius! I think my girls and I will be crafting some necklaces this coming weekend!
Becky @dempsterlogbook recently posted..5 Tips for Caring for Cut Flowers

Becky @dempsterlogbook | February 24th, 2015 at 5:57 pm

I love how fun this looks to make and I’m definitely not a DIYer. I’m fairly certain my 4 yr old will never want to stop making necklaces if I show her this. It’s such a cute idea though and would make great gifts for the younger crowd.
Corinna recently posted..A Lovely Private Residence for Jill & Matt

Corinna | February 25th, 2015 at 12:03 am

I love this type of necklace; looks so beautiful!
Monique | WritingMonique recently posted..DIY Oscars Glitter Manicure

Monique | WritingMonique | February 25th, 2015 at 5:29 am

Brilliant idea! It looks super lovely and I would totally wear it 🙂

Katrina Sophia
Katrina Sophia recently posted..Barbican Centre

Katrina Sophia | February 25th, 2015 at 9:50 am

Such a simple idea! I’ve been looking at DIY jewellery for a while now and a lot of it looks super complicated and overwhelming. This might be a nice gateway into the wonderful world of jewellery DIY-ing!!

megs

Megs | White Rabbit | February 25th, 2015 at 10:49 am

I love simple jewelry with something small to make it pop. I am not big on the statement pieces so this is perfect for me.
BookwormParent recently posted..The Ghost Bride – Yangsze Choo

BookwormParent | February 25th, 2015 at 9:12 pm

This is really pretty. I love chunky beaded jewellery like this x
Hannah recently posted..PIMP MY SEWING MACHINE