File this one under random, because this week, I’m kind of feeling a whole lot of different design styles and aesthetics. OR maybe you can file this week’s Interior Obsessions post under modern eclectic, if we’re really pushing it. And I definitely feel like pushing it, so here we are… Staring at seven cool spaces that I would love to live in. Or at least visit for a looooong weekend.
Speaking of long weekends, does anyone else feel out of sorts this week after having an extra day off on Monday? I am feeling the slog today. And it’s only 8am. Insert clenched teeth emoji face here.
ANYWAY, I digress. Here are 7 cool interiors to get us through Thursday without too much of a fuss.
1. (above) High ceilings with architectural windows. And that little pup and the quilt. Yes to everything happening here. (via The Design Files)
2. Love the mismatched chairs around this dining table. Heart eyes for sure. (via My Scandinavian Home)
3. A striped rug with a wrinkled linen blanket. Pale orange and grey-blue go together perfectly. Don’t you think? (via My Scandinavian Home)
4. Natalie Miller’s colorful workspace. I’m going to need my sunglasses, but I love it all the same. (via The Design Files)
5. Who needs a headboard when you have those kind of windows over your bed! (via Oyoy)
6. Feeling calm and collected with the natural elements in this space – marble table and leather chairs are a cool combo. (via Nickey Kehoe)
7. And finally, these stitched leather chairs. (via Modern Haus Design)
What interiors trends are you obsessed with this week? Anything catching your eye?