It’s no secret that I love color. But sometimes a girl just needs to get back to basics and run with a good neutral. You know what I mean?
I hope so! Because I’ve rounded up a handful of my favorite interiors heavy on the neutrals side that are anything but ordinary. Who’s with me?
1. (above) A perfectly styled bedroom from Fantastic Frank.
2. A light-filled living / dining room from Kristofer Johnsson.
3. This copper table from A House in the Hills.
4. Love that pop of green in an otherwise neutral space from Thou Swell.
5. Cool minimal kitchen with a random (but interesting) zebra stool from Jonas Ingerstedt.
6. Completely hearing this minimal meets maximal space from Yellow Trace.
7. A messy gray half wall from Ikea.
8. Leather couch with pattern and pops of color from yours truly.
9. And this gorgeous place, again from Fantastic Frank.
Have a favorite? Which one of these interiors are you ready to move into?