Jump On It: 15 Jumpsuits, Rompers and Overalls for Spring + Summer

15 Jumpsuits, Rompers and Overalls for Spring + Summer

Jumpsuits, rompers, and overalls are the lazy (but chic) choice for spring / summer wardrobes. Similar to a dress, you just kind of throw it on, pick out some shoes, and you’re good to go. Though if you have on overalls you’ll need a top too, unless you like going nude under your overalls – more power to ya if you’re one of those people.

The only problem is that not all jumpsuits, rompers, and overalls are created equal. AKA – if you’re not a stick figure, you’ll probably have to try on a handful before you find one that fits your body type. And striking out in the fitting room time after time is not exactly fun. Been there done that.

15 Jumpsuits, Rompers and Overalls for Spring + Summer

Good news though! I’ve rounded up 15 awesome jumpsuits, rompers, and overalls for different body types and occasions to make things a little easier for everyone. So, let’s do this!

Here are 15 awesome jumpsuits, rompers and overalls for the spring and summer months…

1. Farrow flight jumpsuit
10. ASOS minimal jumpsuit
11. Free People penrose flare overalls
12. ASOS linear check minimal jumpsuit
13. Madewell adirondack short overalls
14. Caslon utility jumpsuit
15. Madewell denim overall dress

No doubt there are at least a couple in here that would be a fit for you. Fingers crossed! And if you know of any others you want to add to the mix, feel free to include links to your favorites in the comment below too.

Are you a fan of overalls and jumpsuits? Curious to know what you think.

P.S. Be sure to check out the shop page for more shopping inspiration like this.

This entry is filed under , , , , , .

I love #12 and #14!
Michelle recently posted..Spring Street Style

Michelle | April 12th, 2016 at 8:42 am

Yes! 12 is one of my faves too, Michelle. Good picks.

Brittni | April 12th, 2016 at 9:58 am

Ugh, you taunt me, No. 14. This article makes me want to throw out my entire wardrobe and wear a romper or jumpsuit and liquid eyeliner for the rest of my life.
Jessica recently posted..Beer Battered Fish Tacos with Cabbage Slaw

Jessica | April 12th, 2016 at 1:47 pm

Haha. Well, that wouldn’t be so bad, would it Jessica? 🙂

Brittni | April 12th, 2016 at 3:11 pm

I’ve never been a big fan of jumpsuits but I loved overalls a few years back! I could see myself rocking a pair of them!! =)
Melanie | Toots + Dill recently posted..About Me: Ten Ways I need to Take Care of Myself Better!

Melanie | Toots + Dill | April 12th, 2016 at 3:54 pm

Gotcha Melanie. I remember rocking overalls back when I was a kid and I still love ’em as an adult. Never going to outgrow some of those childhood faves. 🙂

Brittni | April 12th, 2016 at 4:00 pm

I love jumpsuits/playsuits but find it so difficult to find one that fits me properly! Love numbers 5 & 12!
Tara Ledden recently posted..Sunday Brunch: Granger & Co.

Tara Ledden | April 12th, 2016 at 4:34 pm

I hear ya, Tara. It can take a while to find one that looks good, but once you do it’s like hitting the lottery. 🙂

Brittni | April 12th, 2016 at 9:02 pm

Oh gosh, I love all of these so much! Number nine is my favorite. Now, if they could only make them easier to wear and use the bathroom at the same time 🙂
Rachel Smith recently posted..DIY Diamond Plaster Paperweight

Rachel Smith | April 13th, 2016 at 4:29 pm

I love jumpsuits they are probably my favourite pieces in my wardrobe! Especially recently, I have developed an obsession over them 🙂
Kathy x
kathy recently posted..5 Things I Want To Accomplish

kathy | April 14th, 2016 at 9:30 pm

There I go, looking over the pictures, thinking to myself “well, #5 looks like it might actually flatter my figure,” only to find out that I have, without fail, picked the by far most expensive item on the list, once again. Why can’t my tastes never match my budget?

Lis | April 20th, 2016 at 3:55 am

Viva la jumpers and rompers!

thefolia | June 26th, 2016 at 2:35 am