Happy Labor Day! I hope you’re enjoying this last (unofficial) day of summer!
I’m still in Grenada and am having such a blast. Follow along on Instagram and Snapchat for daily updates. But I wanted to pop over and say hi…and share some last minute ‘fun in the sun’ links on the last day of the long weekend…
2. So much melon (and citrus). I had an insane amount of fruit leftover after the last couple of shoots (one, two, three) . So I played around with some of the leftovers one last time before taking home what I could for smoothies.
AND I used my DIY geometric cutting boards to slice everything up. Naturally. 🙂
3. The Amalifi Coast is giving me heart eyes right from, from Studio DIY.
4. A summer striped nail tutorial.
5. Gorgeous vacation inspiration from Sugar & Charm.
7. My end of summer style guide.
8. DIY outdoor entertaining ideas (including my favorite homemade pasta salad).
9. Retro DIY beach umbrella’s from Sugar & Cloth.
10. The most amazing ‘no pool, no problem’ shoot from The House That Lars Built.
11. Color blocked cocktails…frozen strawberry peach sangria!
Happy Labor Day! Hope you have a good one.