Posts Tagged ‘bicycle’
There are a lot of die-hard bike riders out there. Don’t you think?
And if you are one of those people, than you’ll want to know about Walnut Studiolo, a hand-tooled leather and wood wares shop out of Portland, Oregon. WS has some really great bike accessories (and non-bike gear as well), and although I am more of a walker myself, I know quite a few people who are bike fanatics.
So I am thinking about gifts for upcoming birthdays…
Love Walnut Studiolo? Great! Right now you can get 10% off your entire order when you use code PNS10 in the “Redeem Coupon” box in your Etsy shopping cart. Valid through 4/1/2012.
What about you? Are you a die-hard bike riding gal?
Let me know in the comments below. Curious to know what camp you are in.
This is too cool not to mention at the end of a long day. Lovin’ this…
Funshine – 5×7 Hand cut banana boat bike by Jessica Alpern
Last Chance Discount! 10% off your entire online order at Jessica Alpern when you enter in coupon code PAPERNSTITCH10 at checkout. Discount good through June 1st, 2011. Does not apply to shipping.
Visit Jessica Alpern now to take advantage of this discount before its gone.
If you’re looking for some gift ideas for your crafty friends and family, Sweetnature Designs is a great place to start. The designer, Beth Tobey, creates hand screen-printed items ranging from aprons and tote bags to tea towels and scarves.
Visit Sweetnature Designs for more screen printed items from Beth.
1. A jersey slip dress with a fun bike print around the hem is super comfy for the summer months. Dress from Soma Intimates.
2. Classic sneakers in a bright hue are cute and functional… perfect for pedaling around the neighborhood. Sneakers by Bensimon, $48.45 from Chick Downtown.
3. Carry this messenger bag to proclaim your love for your favorite two-wheeled ride. Bag by Ikabags, $49.
4. An easy, simple tank with a graphic print is perfect warm-weather attire. Tank from Forever 21, $12.90.
5. A bike printed buckle is a fun way to spruce up a plain leather belt. Belt buckle by Slow Loris, $68.
6. This blinged-out Swarovski crystal bicycle necklace is sure to attract attention. Necklace from Anthropologie, $98.
7. This striped romper evokes images of cycling through Paris, fresh cut flowers and crusty baguette in tow. Romper by Lucca Couture, $14.99 from Urban Outfitters.
Sponsored Post: If you live in the Jacksonville area, you are probably no stranger to Nest Living. I say this all the time, but it really is my favorite place to shop for furniture and gifts.
I know that many of you that read this blog are not from the area, but there is a huge selection in the Nest Living online shop that is available for national and international customers. And free shipping to the continental US.