Posts Tagged ‘diy projects’
As much as I hate to admit it, I could really use an update to my wardrobe right about now. Especially with fall right around the corner. Anyone else been feeling this lately? Yikes. So this week, I’m wrapping things up with some fashion-related DIYs to try.
1. studded denim DIY from A Beautiful Mess
2. printed jeans DIY from Emerja Design
3. button earrings DIY from 52 Weeks Project
4. magazine clutch DIY from A Beautiful Mess
5. ear cuff DIY from Always Rooney
6. bee cuff enamel bracelet DIY from Henry Happened
Hope you have a great weekend.
Father’s Day is a little over a week away (coming up fast, isn’t it?), so I thought it was about time for a little DIY Father’s Day roundup. I threw a couple of printables in the mix as well, so all your bases are covered…
P.S. I also write for other sites around the web. Here are my posts elsewhere from the week…
- Fabric-Covered Notebooks DIY (original tutorial)
- DIY Art Caddy for the Kiddos (original tutorial)
- Father’s Day Gift Guide: 12 Great Gifts for Cool Dads
- How To: Make a Pallet Playhouse for the Kiddos in Time for Summer
- Roundup: 18 DIY Planters, Pots and Other Decorative Ideas
Have a great weekend!
If you have time for a tutorial (or two) this weekend, these are a handful of my recommendations. There are so many awesome DIYs floating around internet land right now, I couldn’t resist sharing a few more than usual.
Here are 13 DIYs to try this weekend…
I also write for other sites around the web. Here are my recent posts elsewhere…
- Roundup: 18 DIY Planters, Pots and other Decorative Ideas
- IKEA Hack: Distressed Wood Shelves DIY
- Before and After: Geo-Inspired Coffee Table Makeover
- Roundup: 15 Budget-Friendly Outdoor Textiles We Love
- Make It: Upholstered Garden Cart DIY
- Make It: How to Build a Random-Pattern Brick Pathway from Scratch
Hope you have a great weekend!