Posts Tagged ‘shoes’
This is our closet.
Well part of it anyway (my favorite part).
It is two or three times the size of our old one in Florida, but somehow we’ve managed to fill it to the brim with clothes and shoes. And Luna likes to sleep in there too, so I think we can all agree that it’s fair to blame her for not being able to fit anything else in there. Right?
Cool, so we’re on the same page about blaming the dog. But even so, that doesn’t change the fact that we don’t have much space left for new things. Which is why I am starting to think that unisex wearables are the way to go – saves space and it’s cheaper because you and your mate can wear it. Just not at the same time. Preferably.
Now, that’s probably not going to work when it comes to shoes or most clothing, but accessories? Yeah, I can do that! And you know I am hunting for scarves since several people told me in the comments of this post that having just one scarf in Seattle is basically insane.
So how about one of these…
I think I am partial to the red and black one - it feels kind of lumberjack-y in a good way, but green is good too.
They’re made by Don’t Get it Twisted Crochet and they look pretty cozy to me. What about you? If you like what you see you can get 20% off your order with the coupon code “PNSJAN”. There are plenty of more girlie styles too if you don’t want to go the unisex route.
That’s going to wrap things up for the week. Hope you have an amazing weekend! Stay warm.
Celebrate the final days of summer with rich colors and bold, textural prints… when cooler weather starts to roll in, these pieces will make the transition to autumn a cinch.
1. Wild patterns and bright colors make this LBD anything but ordinary. Dress by Tibi, $103.20 from Pink Mascara.
2. Heat things up in a breezy embroidered blouse in a fiery hue. Top from Old Navy, $24.50.
3. A stack of leather and textile rings lends an exotic flair. Rings by kjoo, $50.
4. This stunning silk scarf is custom dyed just for you. Scarf by Chelsea of the Sea, $50.
5. Scalloped trim and loopy embroidery lighten up this jewel-hued taffeta skirt. Skirt from eShakti, $44.95.
6. While the weather’s still warm, show off your pedicure in these colorful beaded wedge sandals. Sandals by N.Y.L.A., $27.63 from Endless.
Vintage pieces are a great way to infuse your wardrobe with an eclectic, one-of-a-kind style. Look for pieces with interesting patterns, textures, and colors in classic shapes that will stay in style forever.
1. Pump up the volume with a bright pink suede mini. The high-waisted pencil shape is classic, but the material and color give it edge. Skirt from The FAD Pop-Up Shop, $20.
2. This perfectly worn-in leather shoulder bag has beautiful, hand-tooled details. Bag from Twin Hearts, $42.
3. This smocked floral dress is breezy and bohemian for summer days. Dress from Old Age Vintage, $48.
4. Swap out your everyday sneakers for a pair of chic, natural jute espadrilles. Shoes from Dear Golden, $34.
5. A great scarf will never go out of style. I love the richly colored floral pattern and fringed trim on this one. Scarf from Verseau Vintage, $16.
6. A military-inspired cardigan in hot pink is simply chic. Sweater from Bluesy Mod Vintage, $26.