Posts Tagged ‘shoes’
Vintage pieces are a great way to infuse your wardrobe with an eclectic, one-of-a-kind style. Look for pieces with interesting patterns, textures, and colors in classic shapes that will stay in style forever.
1. Pump up the volume with a bright pink suede mini. The high-waisted pencil shape is classic, but the material and color give it edge. Skirt from The FAD Pop-Up Shop, $20.
2. This perfectly worn-in leather shoulder bag has beautiful, hand-tooled details. Bag from Twin Hearts, $42.
3. This smocked floral dress is breezy and bohemian for summer days. Dress from Old Age Vintage, $48.
4. Swap out your everyday sneakers for a pair of chic, natural jute espadrilles. Shoes from Dear Golden, $34.
5. A great scarf will never go out of style. I love the richly colored floral pattern and fringed trim on this one. Scarf from Verseau Vintage, $16.
6. A military-inspired cardigan in hot pink is simply chic. Sweater from Bluesy Mod Vintage, $26.
Back to school is right around the corner, and this week, we have a fun (and short), little giveaway to spruce up your back to school wardrobe: these teal velvet shoe clips from The Shop at No. 144. Aren’t they adorable? And if that weren’t enough, because these bows have an alligator clip in the back, they can also be used as a hair accessory, attached to a thin belt, necklace, or even attached to your shirt! *Scroll down for your chance to win.
Special Offer: FREE SHIPPING to Papernstitch readers on all purchases made from Monday August 16th – Monday August 23rd at The Shop at No. 144. Readers should use the sale code “PSTITCH-FREE” in their Etsy message to seller when making purchase. The shipping fees will be refunded via Paypal after purchase has been made.
Here’s how to enter…
You can enter up to two times and there are three ways to enter.
2. Tell us how would you use these adorable clips from The Shop at No. 144 or if you plan on using these as traditional shoes clips, what outfit would you pair with these little guys.
3. Twitter or blog about this giveaway and leave a link in the comments here.
**Giveaway will end on August 23rd at 11:59 pm eastern time.**
Thursday’s handmade favorites.
If you’re looking for a new pair of shoes, (I know I pretty much always am) check out Pauline in Love: comfortable slip ons handmade by worker cooperatives in Argentina to support fair trade and ethical consumption. Most of the line is vegan-friendly and made with canvas and rubber. Lots of colors available too. And I like these the best. What about you?
Yah! It’s Friday. Here are today’s picks.