…Because sometimes all you need is a tiny bit of inspiration to get your creative juices going, here’s a list of ten teeny tiny DIYs you should try this weekend. If it doesn’t fit in the palm of your hand, it isn’t in this roundup….
1. (above) how to make a geometric necklace with shrink film from Ambrosia Creative
2. diy watercolor magnet shadow boxes from I Still Love You
3. laced up bookmarks with a cereal box from Handmade Charlotte
4. diy metal flower brooch from Fellow Fellow
5. get your hoop on with these diy beaded earrings from How About Orange
6. studded diy jewelry and accessories from Martha Stewart
7. get ready for fall with these autumn hair pins from Wild Olive
8. sequin heart zipper pouch project from Lovely Indeed
9. color block gift tags diy from me
10. make block birthday candle holders from Hank & Hunt
(this one is especially fitting because Jeff’s birthday is this weekend!)
P.S. I also write for Curbly. Here are my posts from the week…
Have a great weekend!