If there is one item that I am always, ALWAYS on the look out for when I’m shopping, it’s a new bag! Sure this (slight) obsession causes me to literally stumble through my closet sifting through clutches, backpacks, etc to find my favorite pair of sandals (my closet is kind of a mess), but I don’t really care. Because much like a good bag can complete an outfit, my bag collection completes me. KIDDING. Totally kidding!
But I do really, really like bags…handbags, shoulder bags, clutches, tote, backpacks, etc, etc. So, today I’m rounding up 11 of my favorite bags for summer.
1. Rachel Comey Aleso bag (on sale on Zappos right now!) // I feel like I really NEED this one. It’s the round shape that gets me.
2. Clare V. patchwork clutch from Need Supply // This color combo is perfect!
3. Loeffler Randall drawstring backpack from Need Supply (on sale right now)
4. Lizzie Fortunato pick up sticks clutch from Bona Drag (on sale!)
5. Lotfi Serous bag from Beklina // More circle goodness happening here.
6. Pom pom straw beach bag from ASOS (only $33)
7. Holographic circle bag from Bando (only $24!)
8. Lizzie Fortunato pool girls clutch from Bona Drag // Okay, this one is a little out there, but I don’t care. It’s kind of weird and I love it.
9. Fjallraven Classic Kanken in Sky Blue from ASOS // I have this backpack in a different color and love it!
10. Las Salinas suede pink clutch from Belgrave Crescent
11. Waka Waka bag collab from Building Block // That wood handle and tassel combo!
Which bag is your favorite? And are you a fellow bag hag or is it just me?