I’ve had my ears pierced since second grade, but a five or six years ago, I went through a phase of not wanting to wear earrings at all. And eventually, my ear holes closed up. It wasn’t a big deal when I had no interest in wearing earrings. BUT now I’m reconsidering the whole no earring thing.
And if there’s anything that can convince me that a re-piercing is in order, it’s these 11 (completely drool-worthy) pairs of earrings that are super chic and all kinds of unique…
1. Faris disc hoops from Sincerely Tommy
2. beacon ear jacket earrings from Wild Poppy
3. drop circle earrings from Trade Mark
4. rise earrings from Kiki Koyote
5. arc drop earrings in oxide blue from Annie Costello Brown
6. large turquoise studs from Need Supply
7. miles bar post earrings from Urban Outfitters
8. tiny rhinestone ear climber earrings from Urban Outfitters
9. dot earlashes earrings from Faris
10. ojo brass earrings from Tiro Tiro
11. crystal cluster arc earrings from Wild Poppy
Which one is your fave from this roundup? 1, 2, and 5 are at the top of my list!