Black and white is one color palette that will never, ever go out of style. Instead of just mixing solids, try adding some punch to your wardrobe with bold, graphic pieces like these. Pair any of these items with a pop of bright color for a seriously eye-catching look.
1. This cardigan is so unique, but still very classic and wearable. I just love the unexpected color blocking… everyone will be asking you where you found it! Lightweight cardigan by Diesel, $70 (50% off the original price!).
2. This clutch is ladylike and demure, but striking and bold at the same time. The crisp black-on-white scheme helps balance out the girly floral print. Nikkita Collection clutch, $65 from Fiaz Co.
3. Everyone needs a show-stopping dress in their closet, and this asymmetrical striped frock is sure to do the trick. No one will be able to keep their eyes off you! One shoulder stripe dress by Colette Powell, about $106 from ASOS (prices are in British pounds).
4. Converse Chuck Taylors have been in style for at least 30 years, and you really can’t go wrong with a black and white pair. This pair has a more feminine skimmer silhouette and a lighter weight – perfect for summer! All Star light skimmer by Converse, $42.
5. Set off any outfit with a stack of graphic bangles. From top: Love bangle, $5.80 from Forever 21; Catwalk striped bangle by Talullah Tu, about $30 (prices are in British pounds); Chunky carved bangle, $9.99 from Target.
6. Scarves seem to be the hottest accessory right now. The tube shape of this striped jersey version is different yet super versatile. Humanoid scarf by La Garconne, $89.
Lesley of 315thomas