1. This top features a dip-dyed, draped fringe effect – very unique! Fringe top from Topshop, $40.
2. A long fringe necklace can add glamour and style to all your basic tops. Maximum fringe necklace from Norwegian Wood, $59.
3. This dress is a new take on the classic LBD. I love how the crocheted stars and fringe hem make it look like a one-of-a-kind vintage find! Dress by Erin Wasson, $160 from Shopbop.
4. A pair of suede fringe booties will keep you comfy and cute this fall. The taupe color and pointy toe keep this pair chic, not costumey. Ursula boots by Sam Edelman, $69.43 from Endless.
5. This rose-colored jersey scarf is accented by a fringe of dangling silver chains. The perfect combination of hard and soft! Chain circle scarf from Bebe, $49.
6. Toughen up your look with a black vest embellished with metallic studs and fringe. Vest from Urban Outfitters, $88.
Lesley of 315thomas