Happy 2010 everyone! I spent New Year’s Day on a beautiful beach in Puerto Rico… which provided me with the inspiration for my first Fashion Finds post of the year!
1. I just love the sandy color, washed silk look fabric, and soft drape of this casual-cool skirt. Small Wonder skirt from Lulu’s, $30.
2. The patina on this pretty handmade starfish necklace perfectly recalls the color of the ocean from which it came. Necklace from CHR Designs, $27.
3. The texture of this sand-colored crocheted scarf reminds me of a fisherman’s net washed up on the shore. Scarf from Forever 21, $9.80.
4. The style of this dress has a beachy, boho feel, but the luxe fabric and lace trim keep it sophisticated and chic. Dress by La Rok, $139 from Shopbop.
5. These soft Italian leather boots will make you feel like you’re up to your knees in sand. Boots from Free People, $298.
6. These toasty knit tights pay homage to the colors of the beach, even in the coldest weather. Icy Sea tights from Anthropologie, $28.
7. Keep yourself cute and comfy in this sea and sand striped cotton hoodie. Hoodie by Charlotte Ronson, $79.99 from Bluefly.
Lesley of 315thomas