1. This sweet vintage calico print dress with lace trim captures the prairie-chic trend perfectly. Dress from Old Age Vintage, $48.
2. A perfectly worn-in denim shirt looks super cute paired with a girly floral skirt. Shirt from Victoria’s Secret, $29.99.
3. I love the idea of using this rustic canvas-and-leather tool bag as a purse! Bag by Klein Tools, available at mytoolstore.com.
4. You will live in this breezy, embroidered gauze blouse all summer. Top from Heritage 1981, $19.90.
5. A pair of lived-in cowboy booties are a must. Vintage boots from Mad Men Vintage, $88.
6. This crocheted vest lends a sweet, homespun look to an easy tank and cutoffs. Vest from Spool No. 72, $36.
7. This floral print belt is the perfect mix of feminine beauty and down-home charm. Belt from Anthropologie, $44.
8. Slip on a pair of gingham shorts for a look that screams country cutie. Shorts from J. Crew, $49.50.
Lesley of 315thomas