This October, show your support for breast cancer research by wearing one of these chic finds.
1. This leopard-print cashmere scarf is on the pricey side, but if you decide to splurge, a whopping 50% of proceeds are donated to Women At Risk at New York-Presbyterian Hospital. Scarf by White + Warren, $220.
2. Subtly show your support in this cute graphic tee, which features a pink ribbon woven into the design. T-shirt from Walmart, $6.
3. Converse is donating $50,000 to The Breast Cancer Research Foundation this month. Support the cause in a pair of classic pink Chuck Taylors. Shoes by Converse, $45.
4. Here’s a purchase you can feel good about – 100% of the proceeds from this adorable Marimekko-print tote go towards the Avon Breast Cancer Crusade. Bag from Avon, $10.
5. Treat yourself to this feminine confection of a blouse and 20% of the proceeds will be donated to the Young Survival Coalition, an organization benefiting young adults affected by breast cancer. Blouse by Jenny Han, $176 from Couture Candy.
6. This chic shift was designed by INC International Concepts specifically for breast cancer awareness month – 5% of the proceeds go to The Breast Cancer Research Foundation. Dress from Macy’s, $99.
7. During the month of October, 10% of proceeds from the sale of this handmade satin flower brooch will help support The American Cancer Society Making Strides Against Breast Cancer walk. Brooch by Bethany Lorelle, $20.