This weekend, I’m going to try to get ahead on some DIYs that I have to turn in soon. Along those lines, if you feel like tackling a few DIYs of your own this weekend, I have a handful of project suggestions for you….
2. sweater poncho how-to from Pickles
3. balloon awards DIY to celebrate the Oscars in style from Studio DIY
5. color pop in the kitchen – painted cabinets (inside only) from A Beautiful Mess
6. faceted wood paperweight/ sculpture from Curbly
P.S. I also write for Curbly & Project Wedding. Here are my posts from the week…
- Eye Candy: patterns and prints in the bedroom
- Before and After: minimal farmhouse breakfast nook redo
- Roundup: 12 dresser and nightstand makeover projects
- How to make a nature-inspired bouquet
Have a great weekend!