5 Minute DIY to Try: Nail Polish Necklace Idea

5 Minute DIY to Try // Nail Polish Necklace Idea

I’m prepping for a shoot this morning, that involves me being just about up to my eyeballs in popsicles. Are you getting weird visual from that? Because I am.

But popsicles aside, I wanted to pop in and share a necklace tutorial that I just created for Momtastic. Now, I know what you’re thinking… Brittni, you just posted a necklace DIY last week silly. And that is very true. BUT this one is different from the last AND, as I mentioned in that post, I am pretty obsessed with this particular kind of jewelry.

So… I feel like it’s warranted. Fingers crossed that you agree.

DIY // Wood beaded necklace with painted nail polish details

5 Minute DIY to Try // Nail Polish Necklace Idea

Check out the full tutorial on Momtastic.

What are you up to today? Any big plans in your neck of the woods?

This necklace looks fabulous! I love how you’ve applied colour using nail varnish. What a simple idea and it looks extra special on the wooden beads. Love it!

Emma Jayne x
Emma Jayne recently posted..Six of my favourite blogs

Emma Jayne | February 24th, 2015 at 9:09 am

Cute! Love it.

Raquel | February 24th, 2015 at 9:27 am

So super cute and such a great way to use left over polish!

Stephanie R | February 24th, 2015 at 1:44 pm

I loved your tutorial on Momtastic. I’ve really been into making and wearing DIY necklaces lately, and I really loved the different ways that you painted the wooden beads. I’m definitely going to try the washi tape idea.

-Helen
Helen recently posted..Monochromatic Mod

Helen | February 24th, 2015 at 2:59 pm

This is so beautiful and yet simple! I love it! And that stick for painting the beads = genius! I think my girls and I will be crafting some necklaces this coming weekend!
Becky @dempsterlogbook recently posted..5 Tips for Caring for Cut Flowers

Becky @dempsterlogbook | February 24th, 2015 at 5:57 pm

I love how fun this looks to make and I’m definitely not a DIYer. I’m fairly certain my 4 yr old will never want to stop making necklaces if I show her this. It’s such a cute idea though and would make great gifts for the younger crowd.
Corinna recently posted..A Lovely Private Residence for Jill & Matt

Corinna | February 25th, 2015 at 12:03 am

I love this type of necklace; looks so beautiful!
Monique | WritingMonique recently posted..DIY Oscars Glitter Manicure

Monique | WritingMonique | February 25th, 2015 at 5:29 am

Brilliant idea! It looks super lovely and I would totally wear it 🙂

Katrina Sophia
Katrina Sophia recently posted..Barbican Centre

Katrina Sophia | February 25th, 2015 at 9:50 am

Such a simple idea! I’ve been looking at DIY jewellery for a while now and a lot of it looks super complicated and overwhelming. This might be a nice gateway into the wonderful world of jewellery DIY-ing!!

megs

Megs | White Rabbit | February 25th, 2015 at 10:49 am

I love simple jewelry with something small to make it pop. I am not big on the statement pieces so this is perfect for me.
BookwormParent recently posted..The Ghost Bride – Yangsze Choo

BookwormParent | February 25th, 2015 at 9:12 pm

This is really pretty. I love chunky beaded jewellery like this x
Hannah recently posted..PIMP MY SEWING MACHINE