I’m almost embarrassed to admit this, but I think I’ve had the same swimsuit for the last 2 or 3 years now. And I am in desperate need of a new one, especially since I fully intend to sink my toes into the sand before summer ends.
So, I put together a roundup of some of my favorite swimsuits for summer, in case (like me) you’re in need of an upgrade.
1. Rachel Comey Dive Suit from Need Supply (my fave – and it’s on sale)
2. Floral Cut Out One Piece from Urban Outfitters $72
3. Green Halter Neck Two Piece from COS (love this color!)
4. Totême Positano Suit from The Dreslyn
5. Plunging V One Piece from Urban Outfitters $68
6. FWRD x Marysia Antibes Tie Bikini
7. Rachel Comey Cosmos Suit from The Dreslyn (on sale)
8. Printed Bikini from COS $35 (per piece)
9. Mix and Match High Bottoms Suit from Need Supply (on sale)
10. Slinky Bikini from Urban Outfitters $36 (per piece)
Which suit is your fave? Also, I’m super curious to know whether you’re a one piece kind of girl or bikini all the way? Let me know!