19 Sweet Treats to Make with Peanut Butter

peanut butter and jelly waffles

Peanut butter recipes have been creeping up on my feed a lot lately and it’s making me all kinds of hungry. So, I rounded up some of my absolute fave ways to use peanut butter in desserts. There are peanut butter macarons, pb ice cream, donuts, waffles, etc. The donuts look SO good!

Here are 19 sweet treats to make with peanut butter…

1. (above) peanut butter and jelly waffles

peanut butter cup puff pastry donuts

2. peanut butter cup puff pastry donuts from Sugar and Soul

chocolate peanut butter cup bark

3. chocolate peanut butter cup bark from Love and Olive Oil

chocolate peanut butter sprinkle cake

4. chocolate peanut butter sprinkle cake from My Name is Yeh

organic no-bake energy bites

5. organic no-bake energy bites (with peanut butter)

inside out peanut butter cups

6. inside out peanut butter cups from Edible Perspective

peanut butter cream filled donuts

7. peanut butter cream filled donuts from How Sweet Eats

homemade peanut butter and jelly ice cream sandwiches

8. homemade peanut butter and jelly ice cream sandwiches

peanut butter cheesecake

9. peanut butter cheesecake from How Sweet Eats

peanut butter meringue cake

10. peanut butter meringue cake from Moje Wypieki

peanut butter cup sheet cake

11. peanut butter cup sheet cake from Delish

boozy peanut butter and jelly tart recipe

12. boozy peanut butter and jelly tart recipe from Sugar & Cloth

chocolate peanut butter macarons

13. chocolate peanut butter macarons from Oh Sweet Day

peanut butter and jelly waffle ice cream

14. peanut butter and jelly waffle ice cream

homemade peanut butter and jelly cups

15. homemade peanut butter and jelly cups from Handmade Charlotte

peanut butter brownies

16. peanut butter brownies from Love and Olive Oil

peanut butter banana mini pies

17. peanut butter banana mini pies from designlovefest

peanut butter and jelly donut sandwiches

18. peanut butter and jelly donut sandwiches

chocolate peanut butter banana pops

19. chocolate peanut butter banana pops from Hungry Girl Por Vida

Which peanut butter recipe is your fave? Have your own favorite pb recipes to share? Leave your links in the comments below.

Woah, is this real life??? Cuz this crazy list just seems too good to be true. Where do you even begin here!!!!!

Tori//Gringalicious | August 15th, 2016 at 8:56 am

Haha. Yeah, if you’re a peanut butter fan (and I am, obviously), there are a lot of recipes to try from this list, Tori. Yum!

Brittni | August 15th, 2016 at 9:03 am

The recipes look amazing, I have to try this peanut butter cheesecake!
Michelle recently posted..DIYs I Liked This Week

Michelle | August 15th, 2016 at 9:27 am

Oh yes! Agree that that cheesecake looks pretty dang good, Michelle.

Brittni | August 15th, 2016 at 10:03 am

I just love your website and I love sharing you recipes. I have a relationship and lifestyle blog called http://www.themoderndaygirlfriend.com and I just wanted to let you know you inspire me and I highlight you on my blog and socials! Have a beautiful day! LOVED THIS

Modern Day GF | August 15th, 2016 at 11:20 am

I love love love peanut butter so I am pinning this so I can try some of these recipes later. I am especially intrigued by that peanut butter puff pastry donut 🙂
Jen V. recently posted..Easy Pizza Meatloaf Recipe ~ Finally a Meatloaf Your Kids Will Eat Without Complaint!

Jen V. | August 15th, 2016 at 2:24 pm

Yum! I love desserts with peanut butter! This is such a handy round-up.
Trina recently posted..DIY Cactus Tote Bag

Trina | August 15th, 2016 at 7:15 pm

You did not list Peanutbutter Fudge. My Daughter found on the Internet and shared a 4 ingredient recipe. Everyone has raved about it when ever I have made it. Super easy to make in the microwave.

Wynona | August 16th, 2016 at 10:24 am

I love peanut butter! I can eat it everyday and never get tired of it! I’m so happy you posted this blog post! Now I can eat peanut butter in 19 different ways, haha!
xoxo, Truc

Truc | August 16th, 2016 at 1:47 pm

These look so delicious!! The first pic of the waffles is my dream breakfast!

Andrea Handojo | August 17th, 2016 at 2:20 pm

Wow! These. Look. AMAZING! I am definitely going to be making most of these delicious goodies!

C | charlottebucklephoto.com

Charlotte Buckle | August 17th, 2016 at 11:28 pm

Oh my these all look incredible! Especially love the peanut butter brownies 🙂

theButter.co.uk

Lizzie | August 18th, 2016 at 8:26 am

WOW! All these peanut butter recipes…I want to try making the peanut butter and jelly ice cream sandwiches. YUM!

simply,
Jenn | http://lepetittato.wordpress.com/
Jenn recently posted..Product Review: Sticky Fingers Scone Premium Mix

Jenn | August 18th, 2016 at 4:59 pm

oh ma gahd!!! the merengue and the bark and the waffles and well eveything!!!!! 🙂

dorky-and-weird.blogspot.com

Xoxo Jessy

Jessy | August 19th, 2016 at 5:08 pm

They all look so amazing! The donuts and cheesecake are making my mouth water.

Belle in Black and White
Annabelle recently posted..Slip

Annabelle | August 22nd, 2016 at 6:46 am

Peanut butter is my weakness!! All of these recipes looks soo delicious. My mouth is watering yum!!!

Eden Passante | August 24th, 2016 at 1:55 pm

I am not a big fan of peanut butter but these picture are so tempting. I really want to try the peanut butter macarons. Great post, its my first time here and will visit again.

sharon | August 27th, 2016 at 12:12 pm