I’ve been working on a couple of projects lately that are focused on cool color combos and it’s making me feel like I’m in college all over again…in a good way! I LOVE rifling through images to pull together palettes and strolling through neighborhoods looking for interesting patterns and palettes.
So, I put together some of my favorites at the moment , especially for fall…
1. (above) Tan and brick from Amanda Jasnowski
2. Love these usual neutrals from Note Maker
3. Blushy peach and rust (from my Grenada trip)
4. The color palettes of Matthew Stone
5. Big yes to these colors from Tunisia
6. Neutrals for fall from James Lacroix
7. Peach, rust, yellow, and light blue from Michelle Norris
What color combos have you been into lately? Would love to hear what’s been inspiring you.