The plywood trend just keeps on poppin’ and for good reason – it looks cool, it’s affordable, and it’s totally DIYable. Like any trend though, its not for everyone. So I’m curious to know where you stand on this one – yay or nay?
If you’re on the fence, maybe this roundup will sway you one way or the other. Here are 8 ways the plywood trend is still going strong…
1. (above) Plywood accents in the kitchen. Via Tribe Studio.
2. Love the pop of color with these plywood walls. Via Interior Design.
3. DIY plywood shelving and seating (with instructions)
4. Plywood in the bathroom. Via Nordic Design.
5. A plywood-centric residence. Via Dezeen.
6. Love this kitchen. Via The Design Files.
7. Plywood counters AND cabinets. Via The Style Files.
8. Claire’s kitchen is a dream! Love the plywood cabinets and copper pulls. Via Claire Zinnecker Design.
9. A plywood accent wall. Via Bolig Magazine.
So what do you think of the plywood trend? Here to stay or on it’s way (out)?