Well, I’ve been sucking pretty hard on the Valentine’s Day DIY front this year and it’s not because I didn’t feel like doing anything. It’s just because this year has kind of gotten away from me so far and I honestly don’t know how we’re almost to the middle of February already. Ugh.
Luckily though, the rest of blog land is totally on it – with Valentine’s Day DIY ideas oozing out of the figurative pores of the internet. SO, I put together a list of my absolute favorite ideas that you might want to try before February 14th hits us all in the face. All of these projects would be good for Galantine’s Day too, if that’s more your speed.
1. (above) DIY Valentine’s Day envelope liners
2. Printable V-Day candy boxes from The House that Lars Built
4. Valentine party in a box from Oh Happy Day
5. Boob macarons and printables from Sugar & Cloth
7. Salt N’ Pepa “push it’ Valentines from A Joyful Riot
8. Heart balloon wall / photo booth backdrop from Oh Happy Day
9. DIY lip balm with just 2 ingredients
10. Chocolate dipped wafers for V-Day from The Merrythought
12. Pop up Valentine’s Day idea from The House that Lars Built
13. DIY heart lollipop for V-Day from Studio DIY
15. Texty Valentine’s Day DIY printables from Almost Makes Perfect
16. Heart shaped organic peppermint patties recipe
17. Vintage Valentine heart boxes from Oh Happy Day
20. Budget-friendly Valentine DIY in 5 minutes
21. DIY gradient macarons from Sugar & Cloth
P.S. I also have a big (and I do mean BIG) Valentine’s Day DIY pinboard, if you want to check it out. Lots more projects to check out.
Which project is your favorite? Do you usually do anything for Valentine’s Day or do you like to skip it?