A new rug is at the top of my list right now for must-haves rn. And I’ve found SO many that I really, really love BUT can’t seem to pull the trigger on any of them for our new place.
SO, I’m window shopping today with 22 rugs that will totally make the room. Maybe you can help me narrow it down from here?! 🙂
1. (above) Beni Ouarain rug vintage 161 from Etsy
2. Red and Orange Astrid rug from Etsy
3. Woven rug from Urban Outfitters
5. Morocco 105 rug from Etsy
6. A color blocked rug in cool colors from West Elm
7. Gharb rug from Beklina
8. This blue valentine number from Coco Carpets.
9. Aelfie flat weave rug from Neighborly
10. Rust diamond rug from Etsy
11. Vintage wool rug form Etsy
12. Boucherouite rug dune diamond from Leif
13. Camel pinstripe rug from CB2
14. Aelfie flat weave rug from Neighborly
15. Vintage Moroccan rug from Loom and Field
16. You can also DIY your own rug, if that’s more your thing. How to make a large scale rug from scratch.
17. Azilal rug from Beklina
Which rug is your favorite? Any one of these especially catching your eye?