I’ve been working from home since I got back from my trip. But I’m hoping to get back to the studio soon, so I can work on some new projects to share. At least I’m making (a tiny bit of) headway on a few things for our new apartment.
But anyway, on the subject of projects, if you have some time for a DIY or two this weekend, I have you covered. Here are 6 DIYs I’m loving this week…
1. a knit swing DIY (!!!) from Park & Cube
2. DIY woven room divider from Sugar & Cloth
3. unique DIY pendant light idea
4. DIY brass wall hanging from The Merrythought
5. copper and wood side table DIY from Look What I Made
6. dipped stool DIY from Style Me Pretty
Hope you have a happy weekend.