I’ve been getting a few coach / sofa questions lately (mainly people asking if I like my studio couch and I do, I really do). So, I was thinking it would be fun to put together a roundup of my favorites couches rn, in case you’re on the hunt for a new one. But there’s a catch – I not only wanted these couches to be the best of the best, I also wanted every couch on this list to be affordable too. So, all 14 couches in this roundup are under $1,000.
Number 2, 4, and 9 are at the top of my list. But I’m curious to know which ones are your fave. Let me know!
The Coolest Couches Under $1,000
1. beckham sofa from West Elm ($999)
2. minna yellow velvet sofa from Urban Outfitters ($849)
3. off white tamera love seat from World Market ($499)
4. esme sofa from West Elm (reg $999 – currently on sale for $499)
5. beaumont velvet soft sofa from Urban Outfitters ($629)
6. sectional from World Market ($800)
7. eddy sofa from West Elm ($799)
8. percy yellow sofa from Urban Outfitters ($849)
9. kiko futon sofa from West Elm (reg $899 – currently on sale for $630)
10. wyatt vegan leather sofa from Urban Outfitters ($629)
11. minna pink velvet sofa from Urban Oufitters ($849)
12. peyton sofa from Urban Outfitters ($898) – feature image couch
13. leon wood frame loveseat from West Elm ($999)
14. berwick sleeper sofa from Urban Outfitters ($649)
Have a favorite? I’m super curious to know which options you like best, so let me know in the comments below what you top picks are.