At the end of this weekend, I’m heading to Chicago for a few days (let me know if you have any recommendations). I’ll be working with Ki Furniture to teach a DIY tutorial at their booth at NeoCon. So, if you’re in the area, feel free to stop by. It’s free to register!
Anyway, I’m catching up on some work stuff before I head out and probably won’t be getting to any projects over the next couple of days. BUT I’m happy to live vicariously through you on this one. So if you have some time for a DIY or two, here are a handful of suggestions for you.
1. DIY copper light and hook storage idea from Heju
2. an easy DIY bleaching technique for old linens
3. color blocked floating shelves idea from Oh Joy
4. a 5 minute DIY art hack
5. DIY number pillows from Studio DIY
6. how to sew an apron in 10 minutes
Hope you have a happy weekend!