This weekend, Jeff and I are in Richmond, VA for a long weekend – got here yesterday. So, I probably won’t be getting around to any DIY projects this weekend. BUT if you have some free time, I have a bunch of DIYs for you to try. Click through for all 6 project ideas.
And if you have any suggestions for must-visit places in RVA, let me know. The only thing we have on our list so far is Need Supply and Quirk (hotel and gallery). So, I’d love to hear your suggestions.
1. DIY rainbow tote from The House that Lars Built
2. blood orange grapefruit mimosa recipe
3. turn old jeans to DIY denim clutch in one hour
4. a floating flower DIY for summer pool parties
5. how to dye synthetic materials (including a faux fur Ikea rug)
6. DIY beaded hanging planter from Almost Makes Perfect
Hope you have a happy weekend.