This weekend I’m in Texas with a bunch of blog buddies, just hanging out. But I’m still creeping in a couple of DIY projects while I’m there – at least in the flower department. Follow my stories for behind the scenes from the weekend.
And if you’re hoping to delve into your own projects this weekend, flower-related or not, I have you covered. Here are 6 DIYs to try this weekend.
1. who to press flowers (3 ways) from The House that Lars Built
2. hanging balloon installation DIY from Oh Happy Day
3. how to turn an old dress into a shirt (in 30 minutes)
4. s’mores in a cup – s’more parfaits recipe
5. DIY potting station from I Spy DIY
6. a DIY ombre wall from Studio DIY
Hope you have a happy weekend.