We’re headed back home this weekend, after a week long trip to Harbor Island. And I really, really, REALLY am not ready to get back into reality mode.
But on the upside, there’s still a whole weekend of fun to be had. And plenty of DIYs to try. Here are my fave projects from the week…
1. no drill DIY acrylic picture frames from Fall for DIY
2. DIY marshmallow toasting sticks
3. how to make woven wall pockets (I made these for Etsy Studio)
4. 9 DIY ways to customize hoop earrings from Etsy Studio
5. DIY cake topper message (made out of recycled calendar pages)
6. oak leaf geranium DIY from Oh Happy Day
Hope you have a happy weekend!