Today I have a bunch of meetings, followed by a riveting round of ‘how in the world am I going to get my studio organized by Monday’. But I’m excited about the weekend. What are your weekend plans? Anything fun?
If you have any weekend DIYs planned, I have a handful of suggestions for you, as always. And I might just have to use #2 on the list as inspiration for getting this place (at least semi) organized in the not-so-distant future. Click through for all 6 weekend DIYs to try…
1. How to make asymmetrical wreaths
2. DIY attic makeover from Enter My Attic
3. DIY letter board from Treasures and Travels
4. how to arrange small bouquets in vases
5. DIY minimal mirror from My Dubio
6. DIY summer rope necklace from Ctrl Curate
P.S. If you’re looking for new Netflix shows to binge your way through, I really liked Ozark and Friends from College. Went through both of those SO fast!
Anyway, hope you have a happy weekend.