During the summer, I rarely even attempt to wear my hair down because it’s so insanely hot in Atlanta. BUT I’m also not trying to look like a sweaty toad with my hair up all day everyday.
So, I rounded up some of my favorite hair tutorials that will keep your hair out of your face and looking cool as a cucumber over the long Labor Day weekend (which I fully realize is still a few days away – always be prepared!)…
1. hair knot from Love Shop Share
2. my fave 5 minute hair hack rn
4. a hair hack that looks complicated, but is super easy
5. Mara Hoffman runway inspired hair tutorial from Barefoot Blonde
7. dutch braid tutorial from A Beautiful Mess
8. 5 minute updo that feels cool and sophisticated from In Honor of Design
9. messy fishtail milkmaid braids from A Beautiful Mess
10. rope twist updo for curly hair (in 5 minutes)
11. mermaid braid hair tutorial from The Effortless Chic
13. twisty bandana headband idea with a bun
Which hair tutorial is your fave from this list? Think you’ll give one a try over the weekend? Let me know!