Tomorrow we head back home after traveling for the last week and a half. It’s been a really fun / inspiring trip, but I’m ready to head home in all honesty. Might have something to do with the fact that I’ve been sick for the last three days. But also, I’m just a little homesick at this point, I think.
When we get home, I plan to sleep for a REALLY long time (sleeping in your own bed is the best isn’t it?!) and then get some take out from our fave restaurant. What are you up to this weekend? Any DIYs planned? If so, I have a handful of project ideas for you. Click through for all 6 weekend DIYs to try…
1. DIY clay knot paperweight from Fall for DIY
2. easy DIY twist hairdo from Oh Happy Day
3. DIY statement tassels
4. salted caramel white russians from Kate La Vie
5. DIY floral sun catcher from Monsters Circus
6. rickrack blouse DIY from Oh Joy
Hope you have a happy weekend.