Next week, I’m headed to LA for a secret project that I can’t wait to share. So, I’m spending the weekend getting some things ready for that, behind the scenes. AND (unrelated) headed to Cirque du Soleil tonight, which I’m super pumped about. We went to Cirque last year for the first time (it was the KURIOS show at that time) and Jeff and I both loved it. Couldn’t wait to go back! So, we’re dressing up and making it a whole date night thing. Which is really just an excuse for me to wear one of the outfits I bought in London that is too fancy for day-to-day.
What are you up to this weekend? If you want to jump into some DIY projects, I have some suggestions for you (as usual). Here are 6 DIYs you should totally try this weekend…
1. DIY tassel pillows from Sugar & Cloth
2. Dreams For Days + other printables you can make with your phone
3. apple basket DIY from Oh Joy
4. giant flower blocked bouquet DIY
5. macrame room divider DIY from A Beautiful Mess
6. how to make a large scale rug from scratch
Hope you have a happy weekend.