This week I’ve been doing a lot of planning for the future, shared my #1 biz goal for the year, posted something long and personal on a touchy subject (SO many of you chimed in already – THANK YOU), and got into some new routines. This weekend though, I have no idea what my plans are. We were thinking about driving to Charleston for the weekend again? Or maybe we’ll just stay home and I can work on some of my random projects. Clearly, have no clue over here.
What about you? Any fun plans? If you have time for a little DIY or two, click through for my weekend picks. Here are 6 DIYs you should totally try this weekend…
1. this macrame handbag DIY is so good (!!!) from Fabrica de Imaginacion
2. super simple DIY potholders (with just one supply)
3. a live edge DIY bath board from I Spy DIY
4. velvet earring tags DIY from Oleander and Palm
5. DIY clothing hanger ideas – hand dyed and color coated
6. organize your entryway with DIY wall hooks
Hope you have a happy weekend!