Today we’re prepping and shooting for Easter and there are a whole bunch of projects involved. Which is kind of perfect, since it’s Friday and DIYs are on my mind anyway! What are you up to this weekend? Any fun plans?
If you want to make something with your hands, I have some weekend DIYs to try for you. I’m thinking about trying #1 out today actually because I need some candlesticks for something. Not to mention those paper flowers from #2 – so good!
1. candlestick DIY from Bildschoenes
2. paper flower wedding bouquet from The House that Lars Built
3. DIY shoe makeover
4. tassel cable charger from Enthralling Gumption
5. boozy poached pears recipe
6. DIY rootless succulents from The Merrythought
7. how to try the side stripe pants trend (a DIY)
Hope you have a happy weekend.