Before we get to the weekend DIYs to try this week, I have a quick favor to ask. I’m currently one of five finalists for Domino’s Design Blog Awards in the Best DIY Blog of 2018 category and would love your vote if you have a quick sec. Domino has always been a great resource of inspiration for interiors and home decor for me. So, I’m kind of pinching myself over this nomination.
Will you vote for Paper and Stitch at this link? I promise, it will only take a second (it’s the very first category at the top and you don’t have to register or anything to vote). I’m not usually one for accolades, but this one means a lot to me. You can vote everyday if you’d like, until the voting ends on September 23rd, but even just one vote would be awesome.
Okay…that’s that! Now onto the weekend DIYs to try!
There’s a little bit of everything in this weekend’s project roundup – from home projects to fashion DIYs. Here are my top 6 project ideas for the weekend…
1. how to style a silk scarf (6 ways)
2. DIY alphabet jewelry dish from The Beauty Dojo
3. a credenza makeover from Almost Makes Perfect
4. fun with foam DIY ideas from Monsters Circus
5. Matisse t-shirt collection (downloadable) from The House that Lars Built
6. a unique take on DIY rope bowls
Hope you have a happy weekend.