Easter is just a couple of days away (!!!), so this weekend’s DIYs to try is the hoppy edition…with all things pastel, spring, and egg-like.
Even if you’re not planning any festivities for the holiday, it’s kind of fun to look through all of the projects that have been created and tweak them for the rest of the year. Right?
So, here are 21 Easter inspired DIYs to try this weekend…
1. (above) DIY Fresh Flower Easter Basket
5. 3D Easter Egg Cupcake Toppers
7. Modern DIY Floral Centerpiece
9. DIY Spring Sewn Napkins + DIY Easter Place Cards
11. DIY Edible Cotton Candy Nests for Easter
12. A Simple Trick for Getting More Unique Colors When Dyeing Easter Eggs
13. Monochromatic Easter Centerpiece Idea
14. Pink Crescent Moon Easter Egg DIY
17. Artist Portrait Easter Eggs
18. Graffiti Inspired Easter Eggs
19. DIY Upside Down Hanging Floral Arrangement for Easter
20. DIY Thumb Tack Easter Eggs
21. Faceted Easter Egg Place Card Holders
Happy Easter! Hope you have a good weekend!
8 comments | Click here to reply
Oh my! Love those ideas 🙂 I need to recreate all floral ones right this minute.
I’m completely in love with the origami bunnies! So cute!Abigail Cain
Love the decorated eggs, makes me want to eat them though ;P
xoxo – EmilyEmily
How can that be? Those giant bunnies are just too cute!Matt S.
I’m gonna make myself some.
These are such cute DIY’s! And they seem like so much fun 🙂kathy
all of these are soooo good!!!!Emmy
Thanks Michelle. Yeah, it’s more of a statement piece for the day of, as opposed to something that will last a long time.Brittni
I love that fresh flower basket in the first pictures. Although I’m sure it’ll only last a few days it looks so precious!Michelle