Obviously, I’m not a mom myself, but I do understand the need for getting creative with time management. So what if you could kill two birds with one stone moms? And shop for unique pieces for yourself and your little ones at the same place. That’s the premise for today’s 5 Faves…
1. Imaginary Animal: Imaginary Animal is like a one stop shop for cool stuff for mom and adorable goodies for baby. The shop is a collaborative effort between artists, David and Marie, and is packed with fine art, greeting cards, Handsoap, clothing, and accessories. 10% Discount at Imaginary Animal! Enter IMAGNARYSTITCH when checking out to receive 10% off your entire order.
2. Le Animale: Laura’s shop has been one of my favorites for quite some time now. And I can tell you, she is even more lovely in person (we met for the first time earlier this year and she is so sweet). If you’re not familiar with Laura’s shop, she makes amazing, handmade animal totems, jewelry, and gifts.
Tribal Adventure Totems (a collab between Le Animale + Jessica Swift)
3. Ted and Rose: Get a few prints for your kid’s bedroom and pick up a couple of things for yourself too. Based in Munich, Germany, Ted and Rose dreams up cheerful, decorative art and surface designs for iPhones, laptops, and (of course) your blank walls.
4. What. No Mints?: This shop will bring out the kid in you, whether you are five or thirty-five. All the pieces at What. No Mints? are sewn by hand and totally cute.
5. The Wishing Elephant: I have to imagine these onesies are a hit at baby showers. So cute! And each piece is appliqued from eco felt (100% post consumer recycled bottles), so eco-conscience moms will especially appreciate this shop. 10% Discount at The Wishing Elephant! Just enter “THANKS” at checkout for your discount.
That’s it for this week’s 5 Faves. How was your weekend? Did you do anything fun?