I know yesterday was Mother’s Day, so you may be gifted out right now. BUT tomorrow is my birthday, so I can’t help but celebrate with a few gift ideas from 5 shops in handmade + homemade that I think you’ll love…
1. Miki.o: For paper goods, this shop is one of my favorites. Modern, colorful DIY printable invitations, labels, notepads and more.
(above) Chevron printed paper for those birthday gifts you’ve been meaning to wrap.
Notepads are my favorite, practical gift to give (and receive).
Colorful wrapping paper for those spring gifts. I like this one for bridal gifts too – not too fussy, but still pretty.
2. Yours is the Earth: This new line of illustrated and calligraphed prints and other goods are created by foodies, for foodies (and all lovers of great design). Love the variety of pieces in this shop – jar labels to wall art to custom stamps.
The perfect gift wrap for the foodie (or gardener) in your life.
Illustrated fruit + vegetable prints for your favorite cook.
Canning lid labels for the homemade goodies you are whipping up.
3. Mosie Posies: Personalized prints and paper goods for kids and parents.
For a child that is learning to write, a personalized notecards set would be an encouraging gift to give.
Cute gift for new moms or welcome home gifts for baby.
Next time you (or a family member) get a gift from a friend, send out one of these super cute thank you cards. Perfect for kids especially, though I would love to get one of these in the mail too.
4. Black Box Dessert Club: Wine and cheese clubs are so old school. This is what I want delivered to my doorstep each month – dessert! BBDC delivers artisanal sweets- from chocolates and confections, to snacks and pastries AND the boxes are curated by former food editors and food lovers, so you know you’re getting the good stuff.
Receive 20% off your order at Black Box using the code “gifted” at checkout.
Nibble on the petite box and start getting organic treats in your mailbox every month.
Get a little bit of everything with the grand box. This one looks so good.
Don’t leave anyone out – gifts for vegans! They like yummy treats too.
5. Crafts and Love: Jewelry is always a good gift to receive, right? I actually prefer inexpensive jewelry to flashy diamond necklaces, so this shop is right up my alley.
BONUS! Use coupon code PAPERNSTITCH20 upon checkout for 20% off your order.
I love the green stone in this necklace. Chartreuse is my color.
A pair of earrings for your friend’s teenage daughter would be nice.
Or a double strand bib necklace for your always on-trend sister.
5 Faves is a new column that I’ll be writing (tentatively every Monday). I would love your opinion on the best day for this column – leave me a comment below if you have any thoughts.
P.S. My birthday is tomorrow! I get so many wonderful gifts from my family for my b-day that I wanted to spread the love and give something to you. So today and tomorrow I am offering Track This, my digital goal tracking and creation guide, at a “pay what you like” price. The retail cost of this workbook is normally $27 but right now, you can pay any price you would like $1 or over. Just change the price at checkout and click “update cart” before paying. Enjoy!