This contributor post was written by Beth of Parsimonia.
I don’t know about you, but I wasn’t exactly born with a green thumb. In my house, I have almost all succulents since they are the most difficult to kill (or so I’m told). So far it has served me well, but about this time each year I get the itch to grow something a little more useful, a little more…edible. Last weekend I scratched this itch with a trip to the local nursery to pick up some herbs for the kitchen. I got the basics (basil, rosemary and cilantro), and even though they’re pretty on their own, I can’t resist an opportunity to style them up a bit. Luckily, I’ve rounded up some DIYs for just such an occasion.
1. (above) DIY Tea Tin Herbs by Canadian House & Home
2. Mason Jar Herb Garden by Camille Styles
3. Chalkboard Herb Pots by EllinÃ©e
4. Grow herbs in an old cup by House to Home
Labels + Markers
5. Clay Plant Labels by Fellow Fellow for Say Yes to Hoboken
6. DIY Herb Markers by EAB Designs
7. DIY Garden Markers by Wit & Whistle
Have a great weekend!