This contributor post was written by Beth of Parsimonia.
I don’t know what the weather is like where you are, but here in St. Louis, warm days are here to stay. If you go out after 5 p.m., the neighborhood is crawling with kids on bikes, people walking their dogs and people gathered at the park, practicing for the upcoming softball leagues. It’s this time of year that has me looking out my window like a sad puppy, just wanting to get outside and have some fun instead of working away at my desk.
One of my favorite outdoor activities revolves, like most things, around friends and food, and that’s picnics. What’s better than gathering with friends at your favorite park, spreading a blanket on the grass, and loading it up with homemade pasta salad, sandwiches, sweet treats and something to wash it all down? Well, I’m gonna be honest with you: I can’t think of anything, except maybe spicing up that get-together with one of these adorable DIYs. Go on and make some memories this summer.
1. (above) Pretty Up Your Picnic Basket by Smile and Wave
2. Pockets of Fun by Garnish
3. Reusable Fabric Drink Carrier by A Subtle Revelry
4. Picnic Blanket Tote by Craft Buds
5. Free “Let’s Picnic!” Invitations by Eat Drink Chic
6. Vintage Suitcase Picnic Set by Funkytime
7. DIY Picnic Baskets + Free Printable by Oh Happy Day
8. Chevron DIY Picnic Blanket by Thig & Thistle
Have a great weekend!