This contributor post was written by Beth of Parsimonia.
I don’t know about you guys and gals, but it is most certainly baby season within my circle of friends and family. Between now and November, my husband and I will be celebrating the birth of five little ones, including one niece on his side and one to-be-announced-at-birth on my side. For the latter, my brother’s wife, I’m in the midst of planning a shower at our house, and while the theme is still in the works, there is one element that will definitely be there: cupcakes.
Last week I found the perfect cupcake liners for the occasion, which I’ll give to the local bakery when I place my order, but I’ve also been searching for ways to add a little bling on top. Thanks to the bottomless pit that is Pinterest (I know I’m not the only one who suffers from its siren call), I’ve found some ideas for that as well as ways to incorporate the liners in the decor to bring it together. So I guess you could say I’ve covered — top to bottom. 😉
1. (above) Sparkly Cake Toppers by Fellow Fellow for Say Yes to Hoboken
2. Flower Cupcake Toppers by This Heart of Mine for You Are My Fave
3. Candy Cupcake Toppers by Cake Journal
4. Paper Straw Candle Cupcake Toppers by Icing Designs
6. Cupcake Liner Banner/Garland by Oh Hello Friend
7. Cupcake Liner Gift Tags/Ornaments by Bonjour, My Name Is Minitoko
8. Cupcake Liner Backdrop by Hey Look